Motherhood makes you do all kinds of crazy things! Some make sense and you realize why your mother said, “I told you so.” Other times, it just leaves you asking yourself WHY??? Are you a Mommy Jerk?
Mommy Jerk— noun (mä-mē/jərk)
A mother who cares for her child in a seemingly selfish way, resulting in temper tantrums and uncontrollable sobs.
I am a Mommy Jerk because I made broccoli for dinner instead of brownies.
10 Other Reasons Why I’m a Mommy Jerk
- I won’t share my margarita.
- The wi-fi on my phone isn’t fast enough, and Paw Patrol lags.
- I accidentally stepped on her “buggy friend” (the ant).
- I like to take pictures of all her milestones; who has time?
- I make her go to bed before midnight.
- I make her hold hands to cross a crowded parking lot.
- Attempted Hair-brushing. Of any kind
- Eating the cat food is not acceptable.
- I want to wash her hair every other night.
- I want her to sleep in her own bed…just once.